Skip available courses
- To introduce some of the topics related to reproducibility and introduce what the ReproNim Training Curriculum will cover
- Motivate to think about reproducibility as an inherent aspect of research activities
- Use learned materials as soon as feasible
- This module should provide you with the ability to work with your data in a FAIR manner
- Provide researchers with the proper information on FAIR data so that they can be submitted to the specified workflows and executions environments in a reproducible fashion
- Understand the conceptual pieces that make up reproducible research.
- Learn where to go for information
- Teach neuroimagers about the statistical aspects of reproducibility
- Have a collaborative training enterprise: you can improve this module if you know how to do a pull request or raise an issue on github:github.com/repronim/module-stat. See module 'the informatics basics of reproducibility (module 0) on how to do this.